The Wasteland – South Chicago. Industrial lands once used for manufacturing and power distribution.
The Legacy at Millennium Park is a 72-story skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, located along S. Wabash Avenue, near E....
Originally built in 1907, Ravenswood Hospital had been a pillar of the north side Chicago community for many years.
The Fisher Building is 20-story, 275-foot-tall (84 m) neo-Gothic landmark building located at 343 South Dearborn Street in the...
Marktown is an urban planned worker community in East Chicago, Indiana, United States, built during the Progressive Era in...
- 14 Photos from Abandoned White Stokes Factory in Chicago’s Central Manufacturing District
- Chicago Historical Landmark: Spiegel Building – Before the Renovation
- The Steel Industry
- Arc at Old Colony
- Washington Park Substation by architect Hermann von Holst
- Saint Boniface Catholic Church
- Canyons of Downtown Chicago
- Chicago Central Manufacturing District
- Alta at K Station
- Abandoned Chicago Heights Executive Tower
- Chicago Lakefront Citizen Photographers
- 65 Photos From Inside The Old Chicago Main Post Office – Before The Renovations
- Lincoln Logs Chicago
- Gold Coast Chicago Aerial View
- Death of the Shopping Mall
- Vanishing Marktown – Historic Planned Worker Community in East Chicago
- South Works – Abandoned Steel Mills of South Chicago
- The Wasteland
- Last of the original Central Manufacturing District
- West Loop Raising- Construction Boom Continues