The Legacy at Millennium Park is a 72-story skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, located along S. Wabash Avenue, near E. Monroe Street. At 822 feet (251 meters), it is the thirteenth tallest building in Chicago. The building preserves the historic masonry and terracotta facades of the Chicago Landmark Jewelers Row District along Wabash Avenue.
The Legacy – Preserving the Historic Masonry and Terracotta of Jewelers Row District
The Lake Shore power plant became a symbol of prosperity and power in the early 1900s. It was a...
Lincoln Park is one of the wealthiest and most expensive communities in which to live. It has a lot...
Originally built in 1907, Ravenswood Hospital had been a pillar of the north side Chicago community for many years.
- The Jewelers Row District
- Historic Buffalo Central Terminal
- State Street Bridge
- 14 Photos from Abandoned White Stokes Factory in Chicago’s Central Manufacturing District
- Chicago Historical Landmark: Spiegel Building – Before the Renovation
- The Steel Industry
- Arc at Old Colony
- Washington Park Substation by architect Hermann von Holst
- Saint Boniface Catholic Church
- Canyons of Downtown Chicago
- Chicago Central Manufacturing District
- Alta at K Station
- Abandoned Chicago Heights Executive Tower
- Chicago Lakefront Citizen Photographers
- 65 Photos From Inside The Old Chicago Main Post Office – Before The Renovations
- Lincoln Logs Chicago
- Gold Coast Chicago Aerial View
- Death of the Shopping Mall
- Vanishing Marktown – Historic Planned Worker Community in East Chicago
- South Works – Abandoned Steel Mills of South Chicago