As the Chicago Archdiocese moves forward, demolition of many Chicago churches is well under way. Fine Urban Art. Private Collection.
South Side of Chicago – Church Demolition
Originally built in 1907, Ravenswood Hospital had been a pillar of the north side Chicago community for many years.
Marktown is an urban planned worker community in East Chicago, Indiana, United States, built during the Progressive Era in...
- The Jewelers Row District
- Historic Buffalo Central Terminal
- State Street Bridge
- 14 Photos from Abandoned White Stokes Factory in Chicago’s Central Manufacturing District
- Chicago Historical Landmark: Spiegel Building – Before the Renovation
- The Steel Industry
- Arc at Old Colony
- Washington Park Substation by architect Hermann von Holst
- Saint Boniface Catholic Church
- Canyons of Downtown Chicago
- Chicago Central Manufacturing District
- Alta at K Station
- Abandoned Chicago Heights Executive Tower
- Chicago Lakefront Citizen Photographers
- 65 Photos From Inside The Old Chicago Main Post Office – Before The Renovations
- Lincoln Logs Chicago
- Gold Coast Chicago Aerial View
- Death of the Shopping Mall
- Vanishing Marktown – Historic Planned Worker Community in East Chicago
- South Works – Abandoned Steel Mills of South Chicago