River West, one of Chicago’s neighborhoods located within the Loop reach is going through major revitalization. From long empty and abandoned structures, there is a new move towards mass residential development. Along with great new architecture, there is a loss of century-old stock of structures.
River West Revitalization
Washington Park Substation The South Side’s Washington Park Substation was constructed in stages between 1928 and 1939. The utility...
South Works is an area in the South Chicago part of Chicago, Illinois, near the mouth of the Calumet...
- The Jewelers Row District
- Historic Buffalo Central Terminal
- State Street Bridge
- 14 Photos from Abandoned White Stokes Factory in Chicago’s Central Manufacturing District
- Chicago Historical Landmark: Spiegel Building – Before the Renovation
- The Steel Industry
- Arc at Old Colony
- Washington Park Substation by architect Hermann von Holst
- Saint Boniface Catholic Church
- Canyons of Downtown Chicago
- Chicago Central Manufacturing District
- Alta at K Station
- Abandoned Chicago Heights Executive Tower
- Chicago Lakefront Citizen Photographers
- 65 Photos From Inside The Old Chicago Main Post Office – Before The Renovations
- Lincoln Logs Chicago
- Gold Coast Chicago Aerial View
- Death of the Shopping Mall
- Vanishing Marktown – Historic Planned Worker Community in East Chicago
- South Works – Abandoned Steel Mills of South Chicago