The Jewelers Row District is a historic district in the Loop community area of Chicago, Illinois in the United...
The former, and now abandoned, White Stokes factory located at the Central Manufacturing District was known for producing some...
The Spiegel Administration Building emphasized that Spiegel was a modern company with a modern aesthetic. The building’s exterior, with...
- The Jewelers Row District
- Historic Buffalo Central Terminal
- State Street Bridge
- 14 Photos from Abandoned White Stokes Factory in Chicago’s Central Manufacturing District
- Chicago Historical Landmark: Spiegel Building – Before the Renovation
- The Steel Industry
- Arc at Old Colony
- Washington Park Substation by architect Hermann von Holst
- Saint Boniface Catholic Church
- Canyons of Downtown Chicago
- Chicago Central Manufacturing District
- Alta at K Station
- Abandoned Chicago Heights Executive Tower
- Chicago Lakefront Citizen Photographers
- 65 Photos From Inside The Old Chicago Main Post Office – Before The Renovations
- Lincoln Logs Chicago
- Gold Coast Chicago Aerial View
- Death of the Shopping Mall
- Vanishing Marktown – Historic Planned Worker Community in East Chicago
- South Works – Abandoned Steel Mills of South Chicago